|Portrait of a bitch.|
So why is Blair a total bitch?
|A true bitch always admits it.|
This leads us to another reason why Blair is the perfect bitch. She has the art of frenemyship down to a tee. I can't count the number of times she and Serena have had a falling out, but their incessant arguing has always been a strong point in the series. Since Season 2 onwards, Blair has supplanted Serena as the lead character of the series. And rightfully so! Watching Serena's scenes is like waiting for the whiteout on your paper to dry. (Remember whiteout? Such a flop.) Unlike S, Blair has real problems, like the fact that she's bulimic, her mother hates her, and her father left them for a male model.
|Think like a bitch, talk like a bitch.|
Walk like a bitch.
Blair has had countless feuds over the years and has banished her enemy from Manhattan on more than one occassion. And they actually listen! (You don't see Taylor Momsen running around, do you?) Only a true bitch could get away from taking full ownership of one of the most populated cities in America. To further illustrate Blair's incomparable bitchiness, here are a few fun quotes:
- "I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination."
- "Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here."
- "Funny, Brown doesn't offer a degree in slut."
- "You know, I always knew you were a whore. But I never thought you were a liar."
- "Signs are for the religious, the superstitous, and the lower class."