- Orange Is the New Black. Was last season's cliffhanger juicy or what?
- Carrie Underwood's fifth album. There's no confirmation of a 2014 release, but the Queen of Country has said that her post-Sound of Music days will be devoted to working on new material.
- The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay - Part I. Hopefully it continues the pattern and is even better than Catching Fire.
- Possible reunions. The possibilities are endless and the rumors are rampant. I'd love to see fabulous reunions for Mean Girls, Desperate Housewives, Beverly Hills, 90210, and, of course, Friends.
- Lea Michele's debut album.
- Lana Del Rey's third album, UltraViolence.
- Maleficent. It may star a former Cunt of the Week, and the trailer may have been disappointing, but everybody loves a Disney fairytale turned on its side!
- Second rate Disney stars' return to music. 2013 was the year of Miley, Selena, and Demi. If rumors and vague statements are to be believed, 2014 may be the year of Ashley Tisdale and Hilary Duff.
- Britney: Piece of Me. Vegas, here I come!
- Noah. Even though I'm not really into Biblical stuff.
- Darren Criss' debut album.
- Girls. And Looking, which is touted as the Girls for gays.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Superhero films may bore me, but the first film in the Spider-Man reboot series was good enough to leave me wanting more. Plus I love me some Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone!
- Pretty Little Liars. Now that we now EzrA's little secret, things are about to heat up!
- The Muppets Most Wanted.
- Seeing if the Superbowl is rescheduled because of snow.
- Serena. This mysterious Depression-era film, which once again pairs Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence, has been quietly shelved many times, but will finally see its release this April. That doesn't bode well for its quality, but I'm still intrigued.
- The inevitable break-up of One Direction's Zayn Malik and his fiancée Perrie Edwards. I will NOT let them get married.
- Big Hero 6. It will be interesting to see how Disney animation handles superheroes.
- Most importantly, all'a dis.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Tommy Picks 20 Things to Look Forward to in 2014
Happy New Year, everyone! As we herald in 2014, and hopefully get over everything that was wrong with last year, it's important that we embrace what lies ahead. After all, there's so much to look forward to in 2014, like...