Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Woman Crush Wednesday: Britney Spears

"Success isn't about conquering something. It's being
happy with who you are."

With Man Crush Monday already strongly established, it's now time to celebrate the women of the world. I know all your jaws hit your keyboards when you saw that I selected Britney Spears, so while you get over the shock, please enjoy what I consider to be her three most important pictures and quotes.

"Because my music, especially my live stuff, is very showy, a lot of people don't
respect it as art. Because I'm young, soft-spoken, and nice to people, they go ahead
and assume things. But everything I have ever done, even my movie, I helped to
write. I'm the complete opposite of a puppet."

"I would like to be called an inspiration to people, not a role model. Because
I make mistakes like everybody else. When I'm offstage, I'm just like
everybody else."

1 comment:

Taylor said...

She's so beautiful!