Monday, March 31, 2014

Jam of the Week: "Me and My Broken Heart" by Rixton


I'm still not sure as to who Rixton is, as the band does not have a Wikipedia article and that's about as far as I'm willing to research, but that doesn't mean they can't claim a Jam of the Week!

Their song "Me and My Broken Heart" hit the radio last week and was offered as iTunes' free song of the week #downloadedit. In the tune, the singer (again, idk/dgaf who it is) seeks some late-night lovin' to "kickstart" him and his broken heart. Musically, it's very reminiscent of Rob Thomas' "Lonely No More" except I personally think it's better. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Catchy!

vabna islam said...

This is a fantastic website, could you be interested in going through an interview concerning just how you made it? You can visit my site.
love