Monday, March 31, 2014

Things Tommy Loves and Hates #15


Thing I Love #15: This Photo of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively in Vancouver

I haven't been shy about my love for RyRey and his lady, and for good reason. They're constantly being adorable and perfect. The two were spotted leaving his mother's dinner party in Vancouver. Look at how chic she is! Look at how flawless he is! I can't.

Thing I Hate #15: Once Upon a Time

Could a fucking grosser show exist? Fairy tales seem like they're at an all-time high in popularity these days, but that's no excuse for this show. I watched the first 20 episodes of ABC's Once Upon a Time before I jumped ship. That shit was ridiculous. And it stars Ginnifer Goodwin, who we all know sucks.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Once Upon A Time has featured some rather good looking male characters