Friday, April 25, 2014

Bitch of the Week: Lord Disick

 
The Kardashians have created a long line of bitches, and while they can't all be winners, it's important we celebrate bitchery in its purest form. Enter Lord Disick.

For those of you who live under a rock or think you're above the Kardashians (hint: you're not), Scott Disick is the longtime boyfriend and baby daddy to Kourtney Kardashian. Sassy to the bone, Scott is the only Bitch of the Week to be minted with a bitching title. While on a trip to London, he was deemed Lord Disick, and the rest is history.

Of course, I'll acknowledge the fact that Scott was boring when Keeping Up with the Kardashians first started. He was just the trashy white boyfriend of the (at the time) most boring sister in the family. But as fame took off, Scott took note and realized he was a true star. Whether it was an alcoholic bender in Vegas or the temptations of another woman, Scott really knew how to keep the cameras on him.

Now I don't condone that behavior. But through the fire, a bitch is formed. Once he got past his rebellious phase, Scott found a happy medium between being a good father, loving "hubby," and sassy bitch. We can always count on him to have a witty back-and-forth with Khloé, point out the clue that Kim clearly doesn't have, and play a prank or two on Kris.

And then there's those one-liners! I.E...
  • "Isn't it funny to think that, like, little old grandmas that can barely walk could have been, like, real big whores at one time?"
  • "I'll tell you who hates you: I fucking hate you! With a passion."
  • On the potential leaking of Kourtney's nude photos: "That was before your boob job. Is that why you're mad?"
  • "I love Kim but she's, like, the most boring person ever."
  • "You don't respect my religion. I don't respect your outfit."
  • "You look like a little Colombian drug lord's wife. And I like that."
  • "I'm a big star. I don't need to be dealing with you peasants."
  • "Lord Disick, bitch."

No comments: